The UK Phone-paid Service Authority, regulator of premium rate telephony services has published its new Code of Practice (Code 15). Service providers throughout the supply chain need to undertake certain activities in order to bring their services and business practices into line with the new requirements by 5th April 2022. Such activities may include:
- compliance audit of existing client services;
- contractual revisions;
- draft written policy and procedures regarding due diligence, risk and control measures (DDRAC);
- review custoner services commitments and procedures;
- conduct new DDRAC activities in relation to clients, services; and
- new DDRAC activities in respect of third party suppliers.
If your company or your clients need support implementing the necessary regulatory requirements precipitated by Code 15 please contact Strategic Brief.
Code 15 may be found: https://psauthority.org.uk/For-Business/Code-15