Strategic Brief Services
Pragmatic legal consultancy and Board level business management for companies needing additional commercial resource, advice and practical support:
- Commercial Management and Director level support: Strategic Brief is an experienced Board director, company secretary (private and Plc’s) working with management teams and advisers on corporate M&A, business integration, re-organisations and general management.
- Commercial legal support: Experience managing all in-house legal functions within technology and telecommunications companies throughout EMEA. Strategic Brief has experience managing legal teams across multiple jurisdictions and acting as a sole in-house resource.
- Regulation of Mobile Payment Services: Expert in mobile payments regulation (Premium SMS, carrier billing and e-money) Compliance adviser (ICO, Phone-paid Services Authority Code 15, FCA and OFCOM) implementing compliance audits, service reviews, training, strategy, due diligence risk and control policy and process development, management of regulatory enforcement actions, lobbying and representation.
- Internet and Online Policy management: Strategic Brief has experience working with businesses, regulators and trade associations throughout EMEA to develop policies, process and best practice for the management of online environments, content and mobile payments. Startegic Brief representation of your interests in key forums help businesses achieve their strategic goals.
- Data Protection policy and management: Strategic Brief can support businesses with data protection management and compliance, including impact assessments, policy drafting, business process development, contractual negotiation, regulatory management, training and Data Protection Officer services.
When supporting the client from within the client business, Strategic Brief employs a commercial, pragmatic and collaborative approach, engaging with key stakeholders, employees, customers, the Board, advisers, regulators and policy formers. Retained by companies for specialist advice and implementation of projects.