- Mobile Payments: e-money mobile payments business including supplier and merchant contracting, regulatory approvals (incl Phone-paid Services Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, ICO, mobile network operators) licensing, operations and process creation and subsequent management and reporting. PSD2 and GDPR advice, fintech and corporate support;
- Commercial in-house legal support: all aspects including supplier contracts, outsourcing, technology development agreements, facilities management, consumer terms etc for software developers, mobile aggregators, merchants and content providers.
- M&A: in-house preparation including data room, Information Memorandum compilation, transactional support and commercial management;
- Representation and case management: liaising with Regulators (Phone-paid Services Authority, OFCOM, FCA, ASA, Trading Standards etc), policy formers and trade associations to support client interests.
- Supporting the Association of Interactive Media and Micro-payments: regarding legislation and policy development including PSA Code of Practice, PSD2 and GDPR.
Global Clients – Digital media merchants, mobile aggregators, software developers, Internet Service Providers, systems integrators, data management companies.